Reflection Unit 3 Movies

 The theme of the third unit is about movies. In the third unit, I learned the terminology of movies, and I also learned more about movie types, such as documentaries, western movies, etc. Let me understand the historical and social background of the West. I also learned about Hollywood and other film production companies from the third unit. I learned about the history of film. From the article Tyler Perry's Money Machine, I learned how to better make movies more popular. My aha was about movie terminology, there were so many terms I didn’t even know what they meant. Like cinema and flick. This is my reflection on the third unit.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Summary of Pop Culture Studies Website-Batman Crucified: Religion and Modern Superhero Comic Books by Bruce David Forbes

Team Project